Kids by Pillow Talk Pineapple Light

Kids by Pillow Talk Pineapple Light
 

Short Description

Plastic13 x 8 x 8cmAvailable in: Green, Yellow and WhiteContains button batteries. Screwdriver required to open battery compartment.WARNING – KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus. If you suspect your child […]

+ Add To Favorites

Plastic13 x 8 x 8cmAvailable in: Green, Yellow and WhiteContains button batteries. Screwdriver required to open battery compartment.WARNING – KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus. If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice. Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure. Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Image Title
Price
Kids by Pillow Talk Pineapple Light
Kids by Pillow Talk Pineapple Light

Plastic13 x 8 x 8cmAvailable in: Green, Yellow and WhiteContains button batteries. Screwdriver required to open battery compartment.WARNING - KEEP BAT...

14.95

go to store